2. We collect information that we must have in order to properly represent you in a court of law in the related jurisdiction in which you received the citation(s); and the information we collect can be used to provide additional features and improved experiences on this app and for the website. This information includes your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and credit card billing information. We may also collect information like your gender, date of birth and zip code. If you choose to create a My Citation Lawyer App account via a third-party service such as Google, Instagram, or Facebook, you may have to provide us with your username or user ID so that your identity can be authenticated. When the authentication process is complete, we will be able to access certain information based on your permissions from the third-party service. We do not receive or store passwords for any accounts on third-party services.
3. INFORMATION COLLECTED USING COOKIES
INFORMATION RELATED TO USE OF MY CITATION LAWYER APP
Our servers automatically record information about how a person uses My Citation Lawyer App, including IP addresses, and other statistics. Aggregated information and non-identifying information may be collected and shared as we use and analyze (and may engage third parties to analyze) this information to customize and improve My Citation Lawyer App.
In some cases we collect and store information about where you are located, such as by converting your IP address into a rough geolocation. We may use location information to improve and personalize My Citation Lawyer App and to also find a local attorney in your area that subscribes to the referral service of My Citation Lawyer App.
4. Your information will be shared with a third-party service provider that requires it for payment processing, dates storage, hosting, and servers. This information may be disclosed as part of a lawsuit or for legal purposes to protect ourselves or others. We reserve the right to disclose information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties if we believe it is necessary to satisfy or comply with any applicable law, regulation or legal process including but not limited to lawful requests, to prevent or stop activity that is illegal or unethical and to protect the rights and safety of us or others.
5. We share information that you expressly agree to.
6. To delete your account you will have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your account will be deleted as soon as practicable, but some information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records or as otherwise required by law.
7. My Citation Lawyer App is for use by adults, 18 years of age and older. If you are under age, a minor, your parent or legal guardian will have to sign off on the use of My Citation Lawyer App. Steps will be taken to keep such information confidential unless the information is available on the public clerk search site relative to the county in which the citation(s) was received.